What are the Queens Annual Awards (QAA)?
The Queen’s Annual Awards are for extraordinary accomplishment by UK organisations in the classes of:
- universal exchange
- manageable advancement
- advancing open door through social portability
What occurs if your organisation wins
In the event that you win you’ll be:
- welcome to a Royal gathering
- given the honor at your organization by one of The Queen’s delegates, a Lord-Lieutenant
- ready to fly The Queen’s Awards banner at your principle office, and utilize the symbol on your showcasing materials (for instance, on your bundling, ads, stationery and site)
- given a Grant of Appointment (an official declaration) and a memorial precious stone trophy
The honours are legitimate for a long time.
Champs have announced profiting by overall acknowledgment, expanded business esteem, more prominent press inclusion and a lift to staff assurance.
Am I eligible? Is my company?
To apply for the Queen’s Award for Enterprise your association must:
- be situated in the UK (counting the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- document its Company Tax Returns with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- be an independent venture that showcases its own items or benefits and is under its very own administration
- have in any event 2 full-time UK representatives or low maintenance reciprocals
- show solid corporate social duty
Your association can be a business or non-benefit. Every one of the honor classes has extra passage criteria.